Andelasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the Site!

Go down

Rules of the Site! Empty Rules of the Site!

Post  MajesticWolfs Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:36 pm

.Thisi is a PG-13 rated rpg so mild swearing is allowed but if younger users come please use it wisely.Dont be saying it on everypost,on every page.Please try to keep it mild and not severe.

2.Before roleplaying you have got to make a biography!And normal users are not allowed to accept.I must accept,substitute admins, or moderators must accept first.Dont go putting your bio in the accepted characters forum and expect to get away with it and dont go rping before it being accepted

3.No short words like "u" "kewl" or "k" and stuff like that.People may not understand it and it doesnt hurt to type a full sentence.

4.DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO LIKE PHONE NUMBERS,WHERE YOU LIVE AND ANYTHING LIKE THAT.THAT IS HIGH TREASON AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT.THAT WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIANT BANNING OR DELETION.OR TYPE IN BIG LETTERS LIKE THIS CAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT!!!OR GO LALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.Please rp alittle detailed.I am not asking very very descriptive but like how he/she is interacting with the enviroment and everything around her instead of refering to what your character is just doing.

(Example:*Name of cat* sat there staring blankly at the wall.) Not acceptable
(Example:*Name of cat* smelt the air.It was cool and moist and smelt of fresh dew.The morning sun rays shown threw the branches and shined in *Name of cat*'s eyes making her squint)acceptable r.

6.No POWERPLAY!!

7.READ THE OTHER RULES!!!

8.Follow the Rules and Have a Fun Time.

9.No spamming unless in the Off Topic or any topic that allows that.Bumping is allowed but dont make it a daily thing.Double,Triple,Or More posts are annoying,and are rude.Do NOT do them.And no Spam.But you can go make SPAT and SPAM in the SPAT SPAM Forum
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Topics.

10.Do not ever hack into anyones account or swear or call me,my admins,and my mods names and not any other member.

11.Listen to what the mods say.If it is against the rules please do as my mods say,If they say stop if you double posted then stop.
MajesticWolfs
MajesticWolfs
Admin

http://www.wolfquest,org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum